If you've ever rented a car, you've probably heard the stories about the sales staff at the rental desk. They aggressively sell their own insurance and it costs more than the car. Most people luckily never find out that the waivers sold by the rental companies don't provide much value either. A scratch can still cost you thousands!
- Sign up and create an account
- You can then start creating quotes and booking policies
- Before payment you just need to let us know how to pay you
If there is any damage you would just pay that amount to the supplier and then claim that amount via RentalCover.com. RentalCover.com is an authorised insurance distributor for multiple insurance partners. All are hand-selected for their commitment to improving outcomes for car renters. All products are vetted so that there are no "hidden" exclusions. If you pay it to the rental company, you can claim it from RentalCover.com!
What happens after the claim has been submitted? Our simple claims process ensures 95% of claims are approved within 3 days.
You can find more information about how claims are handled and what documents need to be provided by your client to support their claim on the RentalCover.com help centre. Please share these help articles with your client as you see fit.
- We sell hundreds of thousands of policies per month via some of the largest online travel agencies and specialist rental agencies globally including Booking.com and Rentalcars.com.
- Our global insurance panel includes "A" rated household names such as AON, Chubb, Collinson Group, Lloyds of London and more.
- 50% commission on all sales, paid to you in full every month.
- Easy to sell: $0 excess, $0 claim fee, no hidden exclusions, no compliance training needed, free cancellation/full refunds up until pickup.
- All content is translated in 41 languages, with 24/7 support.
- Easy claims: Get reimbursed in less than 3 days!
- We've won plenty of awards in UK, US and Europe and in 2017 our Australian company was recognised as the fastest growing company in Oz.
It's important this information is entered correctly to ensure the customer receives a copy of their Certificate of Insurance (COI) via email. The policy holder's details must match the name on the rental agreement and drivers licence to ensure their cover is valid.
You can update your client's booking information, including their name and email address, anytime before pick-up.
We will keep all our agents updated as the new platform gets closer to launch.